The DC Motor Driver is a L293D based DC Motor Driver which can be used to drive two DC motors or one Stepper motor in many Robotics and Embedded Systems application.
- Input voltage: 5V
- Motor voltage: 5V-12V
- Maximum current: 1A
- Low cost with high quality.
- Easy to get used to board with the best silk layer.
- Two DC motor can be drived.
- Both 5V and PWM mode.
- Option to drive DC motor at any voltage.
- 2X5 header for DC Motor Driver input connection.
- 1X4 Header for motor connection.
- 1X3 Header for motor voltage and PWM input.
- Easy to use with other ABLab Solution products.
The DC Motor Driver package contains following materials:-
- DC Motor Driver - 1pc
- L293D IC-1pc
Project Codes & Circuit Diagrams
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with ATmega16 in 5V Mode
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with ATmega16 in PWM Mode
- Robot Driving with ATmega16
- Speed Control of Robot with ATmega16
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with ATmega32 in 5V Mode
- L293D based DC Motor Driver Interfacing with ATmega32 in PWM Mode
- Robot Driving with ATmega32
- Speed Control of Robot with ATmega32
Softwares, Installation Guides, User Guides
- Atmel Studio 6
- USBasp driver(for Window XP, Vista , 7 and 8)
There are no reviews yet.