Atmel Studio 6 Software
Atmel Studio 6 Software is a software development environment developed by Atmel. It is meant to replace AVR Studio 5going forward providing a single development platform for Atmel's 8-bits, 32-bits and ARM Cortex-M families of AVR microcontrollers.
- It is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for AVR Software.
- It allows chip simulation and in-circuit emulation.
- It supports the whole AVR family of Microcontrollers (MCUs).
- It has easy to use User Interface (UI) and gives complete overview.
- It uses same UI for simulation and emulation.
- It supports both Atmel AVR and ARM processors.
- It has more than 1100 code examples.
- It has support for both C and C++.