Regular Training Program
ABLab Solutions conducts Regular Training Program on various emerging technologies like Robotics, Embedded Systems, Embedded Robotics, Advanced Embedded System, Mobile Making, Arduino, Internet of Things, Wireless Communication, PCB Designing & Lets Make Robots. The training curriculum has been designed according to the present industry needs & implementation specific demands which are executed by well experienced & sound professionals.
Our objective is to help students to gain an in depth knowledge of the applied technology & its functioning. For present and future reference we provide ample training materials focusing the subject & application areas of the technology.
- Training on specific core areas of the selected topic.
- Real-time implementations through practical sessions.
- Multipurpose project based training kits.
- Well-equipped practical classes where student can comfortably work on their projects.
- Well versed materials like Datasheets, Installation guides, Sample Codes, Softwares, Circuit Diagrams, Study Material, PPT’s and User Manuals.
- Experienced & dedicated training professionals.
- Internationally valid certification.
- Internship opportunity.
- Conducted more than 800 workshops across South Asia.
- More than 2000 students completed training courses.
- Delivered more than 1000 Engineering projects.
- Awarded Best Educational Technology Company in Eastern India 2014.
Regular Training Modules
Internet of Things
ABLab Solutions comes out with an exhaustive hand on Training program on Internet of Things based on the actual Industry demands. This course would pro...
Who Can Apply for the Training Program?
All B.E/B-Tech, M.E/M-Tech Students, Professionals & Hobbyists with knowledge of Electronics, Digital Electronics and C Programming can attend.
What is the Training Schedule?
The Training is scheduled to start from 26th February, 2017.
What would be the Class Timings of this Training Program?
The Training Program is of 30 hours. Classes will be held each Saturday and Sunday of the Week and will be of 4 hours each day.
|Morning Batch||8.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
|Afternoon Batch||1.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
Where will the Training Program be held?
The Training Program will be held at KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
How can you book your seat for the Training Program?
To Book your seat, Click the "Apply Now" button shown below, fill the form and pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 500/- online.
What If you still have some other query?
For any other query that is not listed in the FAQs, please contact:-8984089851, 7677487407 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and Condition Apply.